Musical Instrument Warranties
Classenti Pianos And Violins
5 Year Classenti Warranty (Parts, Labour and Technical
Support). All Piano Repairs Carried Out In Your Home
Classenti digital pianos, violins, keyboard bags, keyboard covers, keyboard stands, violin bows, and shoulder
rests, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years. All parts and labour covered
at no cost to you whatsoever.
Classenti upright pianos are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 15 years.
If at anytime your Classenti product malfunctions as a result of workmanship or faulty
materials, ukpianos.co.uk will repair or replace it as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. For
digital pianos and upright pianos ukpianos.co.uk will send a techinician to your home to carry out any repairs. So
you don't have to send your piano anywhere.
If replacement of your Classenti instrument or accessory is deemed appropriate, ukpianos.co.uk will replace it
with the same model or the latest equivalent model.
The Classenti warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred.
Upright Pianos (15 years)
Main structure, iron frame, soundboard, pin block, strings, bridges, pedals, and mechanism
Digital Pianos (5 years)
Main structure (cabinet), electronics (including all circuit boards), key mechanism, pedals,
functions, and parts
Violins (5 years)
Main structure, neck, tailpiece, pegs, adjusters, bridge, and chin rest
The Classenti warranty is subject to the following limitations.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been
- Damage due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics
- Damage due to extreme temperatures, humidity or central heating
- Normal wear and tear (i.e. worn parts, broken or worn violin strings, and discolouration)
- Broken violin strings
- Broken zips, shoulder straps, and handles on instrument bags/cases are covered for 30 days
The Classenti warranty covers all parts, labour and technical support for a period of 5 years (15 years for
upright pianos) starting from the date of delivery. You’re also covered by Classenti Ltd. in case of default from
Classenti pianos shipped to, or residing in the UK, have a 5 year warranty on all parts, labour, and technical
support. A ukpianos.co.uk techinician will visit your home to carry out repairs. Pianos that are shipped to, or
reside outside the UK are currently covered for parts and technical support for 5 years.
Classenti makes no other express warranty of any kind. All implied warranties, including warranties of
merchantability and the fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are
hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty.
For more information on the Classenti 5 year warranty, contact ukpianos.co.uk by email:
Questions on the Classenti warranty
I'm looking at the Classenti CDP2 - which looks super for the price.
I need some more information:
1. If it breaks down - what are the repair options here in Ireland (I live in County Kerry - halfway between
Cork and Limerick)
2. How much does repair / call out cost?
3. Does the 5 year warranty have any non-obvious catches or provisos?
Reply/ Hi Jimmy
In Ireland you are covered for parts for 5 years. There are technicians we can put you in touch with.
A typical repair could cost between £50 and £80 (including call-out).
There are no catches to the Classenti warranty.
3 Year Thomann Warranty
In addition to warranty services prescribed by law, the firm
Thomann also provides a three-year guarantee defined by the following regulations:
1. The firm Thomann provides a guarantee for all damages arising during the
guarantee period, provided that such damages were caused by a material deficiency or manufacturing error.
2. Excluded from the guarantee are:
- products with defects arising from normal usage or from other effects of wear
caused by the latter, as well as
- product defects caused by insufficient attention to the technical instructions for use, by the inappropriate use
of the article, or due to atypical environmental conditions, operating conditions foreign and inappropriate to the
article, excessive implementation of the article, inadequate maintenace or insufficient care;
- product defects caused by the utilisation of accessories, supplementary or replacement parts which are not
original components of the article;
- products which have themselves been altered or supplemented as a whole;
- minor deviations from the normal state of the purchased article which are not significant in respect to the value
or utility of the article;
In the event the firm Thomann is able to substantiate greater damages caused by delay, the firm reserves the right
to raise corresponding legal claims.
3. Product defects which should receive guarantee protection – as determined by
the firm Thomann – are to be corrected in the following way: The defective article will either be repaired
free of charge as decided by the firm Thomann, or the defective article will be replaced by a fully
functional equivalent (in some cases a later version). Products and product parts which have been replaced
become the property of the firm Thomann.
4. Guarantee claims must be raised within the official guarantee period.
5. Claims other than those named in these guarantee conditions – concerning the
correction or compensation of product defects - are not covered by this guarantee.
6. The provision of guarantee services neither prolongs nor renews the guarantee period for the article in
Read more about the Thomann warranty
Yamaha, Roland, Casio, Korg, Broadway Warranty
Digital Piano Warranty
60 Days Return Policy