W H Barnes Piano
W H Barnes upright piano in
good condition, has been well
looked after throughout its life. Helped my wife through grade 7 over 25 years ago and has been played regularly ever since.
Age: Believed to be built
around 1935 but have no evidence to support this claim.
Picture: Barnes Piano
Sold! - View more pianos in the new Piano
Market. click here.
Price £395/offers - Buyer to
Free Digital Piano Buyer's Guide:
"7 Things You MUST Know Before Buying A Digital Piano", by Graham Howard
here to claim your free
You get all
1) How to understand confusing terminology (Polyphony, graded hammer, etc.)
2) Common digital piano questions
3) The disadvantages of buying second hand versus new
4) 6 simple tests you can do in a piano store
5) The best digital piano brands: 1st) ? 2nd) ? 3rd)
6) Top ten piano models: (a) under £500 (b) £500 to £1,000 (c) over £1000
7) Should you buy online or in a physical
Click here to claim your free
More upright pianos for sale
Do you have a secondhand piano for sale? Visit the page 'how to sell your
piano' to find out how to list it.
More Barnes Pianos