The complete range of Gewa digital pianos are on display in our North London showroom.
You get a 5 year UK warranty if you buy from us. You don’t get this from any other online dealer.
This warranty covers all parts, labour and home visits. Definitely worth having! Things do sometimes go wrong, but can be fixed quickly by us if they do, as we’re based in the UK.
We deliver anywhere in mainland UK.
Rent-to-Buy from £55 per month (Call 020 8367 5107 for info).
Rental goes towards cost, read more
Available in black, rosewood and white
– Concert Pianist II Keyboard: 88 Keys hammer action, weighted in zones with Ivory Touch, Let-Off / Escapement and wooden elements.
– USB AUDIO und MIDI Recorder: Record playing directly as a high-resolution audio file with a USB flash drive.
– Bluetooth Audio + MIDI: Now fully compatible with all major piano apps on the market.
• Made in Germany
• 2 high resolution piano samples in one instrument (Hamburg Grand / Vienna Grand)
• Newly developed touch screen display with intuitive and multilingual user interface
• GEWA Concert Pianist II keyboard, 88 keys, weighted in zones with wooden elements, Ivory Touch and Escapement
• Customized 3-Way speaker system
• Sound generation based on latest DSP and memory technology
• Bluetooth Audio und MIDI
• USB WAV und MIDI Recording
• Library with more than 30 sounds and 128 additional GM sounds
• 256-voice polyphonic
• Key-Off Samples and Pedal-Noises
• Simulation of string resonances
• 4 favorite sounds / combinations freely adjustable
• Editable effects in 2 independent effect blocks
• 5 reverb effects, 5 modulation effects
• Metronome and click with pre-selectable rhythms
• Recording function
• 4-hand mode
• Split- / and Layer possibilities with up to 3 sounds
• Easy Mode for simple operation
• Playback possibility of MP3 files via USB stick
• Class D amplifier
• Connections DIN MIDI in/out, AUX in/out
• 2 headphone jacks
• USB to host / USB to device
• Classic and clean housing design
• Keyboard cover
• 3 pedals
• Dimensions L x T x H in mm: 1466 x 450 x 953 (1113)
• Weight: 70 kg
Box-Measurements: 155 x 76 x 56,5 cm
Boxed Weight: 90 kg
£149 to the ground floor.
Assembly is an additional £100 (this is recommended due to the technical nature of the assembly and weight of the piano).
“Why Do UK Pianos’ Prices Appear More than dealers outside the UK?”
Most price quotes online are from retailers based in Germany.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to match their prices.
You might want to consider the following though.
If you do decide to buy from us, then you get:
A 5 year UK home warranty
Dealers outside the UK don’t offer a UK warranty.
If the piano develops a fault, then you’d have
to send it back to Germany to get it repaired.
The UK Pianos guarantee is for 5 years and covers
all parts, labour and unlimited visits to your home
if anything needs fixing.
A UK plug
We provide all Gewa pianos with a 3-pin UK adapter.
German sellers provide a 2-pin adapter because
the Gewa pianos they sell are made for the
Buying from outside the UK has the following disadvantages:
VAT, Haulage and customs charges:
You’ll be charged an extra fee for haulage if you buy from
outside the UK. There’s also a customs charge and VAT to
pay after the piano has been delivered to you.
This is sent separately by HMRC. We pay this on every
piano we import from Germany (it’s about £80 for
the customs fee plus 20% VAT).
I’ve had customers inform me that the price they
paid for a piano from European sites was more than
the price quoted on their website – often
considerably more. This is due to the EUR/GBP
exchange rate at the time of order.
The piano will not be insured whilst in transit
I do understand if you’re shopping around
for the best price. But I think that our offer
is more valuable because of the advantages
and peace of mind, Graham Howard, UK Pianos