- Adjustable Height Piano Stool (matching colour – free gift from us)
- Headphones (covers the whole ear – free gift from us)
- Book of 50 Classical Pieces (Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin…)
- Free 5 Year UK Warranty (all parts & labour covered – Yamaha technician comes to your home for repairs anywhere in UK – unlimited visits)
- Free Delivery and Returns (we deliver anywhere in the UK for free, and we pay any returns cost)
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee (try it for 60 days, and if it’s not as you expect then we collect the piano at our cost and you get a full refund)
- Safe Shopping (we’re an authorised Yamaha main dealer, see here)
- Peace of Mind (see how customers rate us on the Trustpilot review site)
- Owner’s Manual (operating guide in English and other languages, assembly instructions, computer related operations, how to use MIDI/USB, Yamaha Music Soft Downloader and more)
Questions and Answers
I’m torn between the Roland RP501R, Yamaha clavinova clp535 or the new clavinova clp625, what would you recommend?
A/ Hi Pat
All three are similar pianos in regard to key feel and sound quality.
The CLP535 has a marginally weightier feel than the others… but I find the sound muffled, so it’s difficult to put enough expression into your music.
I would recommend either the RP501R or CLP625.
With my preference being the RP501R because the tone has a little more warmth to it.
Yours pianistically, Graham Howard
UK Pianos Shop
Address: 83 Southbury Road, Enfield, EN1 1PJ, see map
Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm | Saturday 10am to 6pm.
Telephone: 020 8367 2080 | Email: email@example.com
Company number: 05875618 | VAT number 894119301