Digital Piano, Upright & Grand Pianos For Sale, Rent-to-Buy and Interest Free
UK Pianos is the number 1 piano retailer in the UK with the largest selection of pianos for sale (digital, upright, grand and keyboards, brand new and second hand), piano reviews, tips, comparisons, questions and answers and free information.
Brand new digital pianos:
Yamaha, Clavinova, Roland, Kurzweil, Casio, Broadway, Classenti and more…
Brand new upright pianos: acoustic uprights, silent and disklavier
Brand new acoustic grand, baby grand & digital
Secondhand acoustic and digital pianos
Get my FREE digital piano buyer's guide here
Enfield 020 8367 2080 (biggest selection of pianos on display in the UK)
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm | Saturday 10am to 6pm (Free parking)
Most Popular information on this site
What does the UK Pianos website offer?
The Biggest range of pianos for sale in the UK and the very best deals on the web. Uprights, grand, digitals, new, second hand, rental, hire… Also a huge amount of information and articles about pianos and piano makes. You can read reviews, see comparisons on grand, upright and digital pianos.
Do you have a piano question? – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8367 2080 for advice.
Graham Howard, Piano Adviser
Hejran's Piano Method Beginner's Book 1 — An excellent method for children or adults that want to learn… "At last! A straightforward, easy to follow, beginner's book", Graham Howard
1) Yamaha – The worldwide leader. Also known as 'Yamaha Clavinova' – Yamaha's famous brand
2) Roland – Warm and resonant sounding digital pianos. Roland's HP pianos are amongst the very best
3) Casio – Privia and Celviano models. Attractive priced pianos for anyone learning
4) Broadway – Digital pianos starting below £500 (6 models to choose) – ideal for anyone learning
5) Kurzweil – A range of digital pianos, baby grand and stage pianos that sound and feel close to a real piano
6) Hadley – Amazing value! Good quality, reliable digital pianos for anyone on a budget that's learning to play
7) Classenti – Warm, full, resonant sound; heavy-weighted touch; good value; choose from 6 models
Read over 490 digital piano reviews
Top 3 Recommendations:
Baby Grand Digital Pianos
>> FREE Digital Piano Buyer's Guide:
The Digital Piano Bible – "7 Things You MUST Know Before You Buy", by Graham Howard
Click here to get it for free!
Digital pianos are also commonly called electric or electronic pianos. There are over 100 digital piano brands in existence. Here's some of the brands that don't make the most popular list:
Aura, Alesis, Amason, Axus, Baldwin, Behringer, Berkeley, Cool, Cranes, Delson, Digiano, Eagletone, Ensoniq, Farfisa, Fujiyama, Galileo, Gear4Music, Hammond, H.Star, Kaino, Ketron, Kingston, Kobrat, M-Audio, Melodic, Minster, Nord, Orla, Pianonova, Rikter, Ringway, Robertson, Samick, Sejung, Studiologic, Valdesta, Viscount, Williams, Winchester, Worlde, Wyman
… Check out the rating system for all digital pianos
1) Yamaha – The most popular in the world. Yamaha have been making uprights for over 100 years
2) Broadway – Range of upright, grand (acoustic and digital), self-playing and silent pianos with German hammers and strings – good quality at an affordable price
3) Classenti – Warm, mellow tone (European sound), responsive key touch, sturdy, well built. Digital grand pianos also available
4) Kurzweil – Digital baby grand pianos only – Produced in South Korea by Young Chang Corporation.
Upright pianos are also commonly called vertical or traditional pianos. Old or antique uprights are straight strung and over damped, sometimes they have a wooden frame. Modern uprights are overstrung, under damped and have a cast iron piano frame. See all upright pianos.
1) Yamaha – Japanese built. Fantastically popular worldwide. The Yamaha grand pianos have been in production for over 100 years.
2) Classenti – Some of the best entry level grands. Definitely worth considering if you have a smaller budget
3) Broadway – Baby grand pianos only. Great value.
Grand pianos come in various different lengths, the baby grand being the smallest. Other names used are boudoir, horizontal, conservatory or concert grands.
Popular used and second hand pianos often available:
Yamaha U1 and U3, Kemble, Kawai, Chappell, Bentley, Broadwood, Welmar, Knight, Berry, Monington & Weston, Samick, Reid-Sohn, Waldstein, Eavestaff, Brinsmead, Weinbach, Barratt & Robinson, Collard & Collard, Richter, Danemann, Zimmerman, Zender and Boyd, see all used pianos
Yamaha – The leading producer of electronic music keyboards -number one choice of teachers and music schools
Casio – Makes a range of low to mid range piano keyboards, also key lighting. A cheaper alternative to Yamaha
Roland – Builds only a small selection of higher quality keyboards for serious musicans and professionals.
Hadley – Oour most popular keyboard for beginners.
"Among all the information on the web, your digital pianos ratings, buyer's guide, articles and Top 10 best list were the most useful. Thank you so much for translating all that technical terminology", Elaine Centea
"Your web site and advice has been invaluable!!! Cannot recommend high enough"
Best wishes, Barry
"Dear Graham, I have been racking my brains about buying a digital piano for my 9 year old son who has just started piano lessons and you have given me an insight on what to look for. I really appreciate the abundance of information in its simplest form has helped me tremendously and I cannot thank you enough"
Warmest regards, Seema
I've just spent an enjoyable hour reading other people's questions about pianos. How marvellous that you do this for folk all over the world!"
Anne, Brisbane, Australia
"I went to UK PIANOS last saturday afternoon. I am very pleased with the very good service provided. After talking through my past experience and my desire of coming back to Piano lessons, I took the rent to buy plan on a Broadway B1 digital piano. The Piano arrived well packed on the arranged delivery day and time. However, the piano stool was missing and as soon as I acknowledged to Uk pianos it arrived immediately the day after"
Corina Arroyo, Putney, South London